- This was the second annual event, the ridership more than quadrupled from last year.
- 4 riders finished in ~2 hours. Most rode with the pack and finished in ~ 3 hours.
- More than 50% of the riders had never visited the Workhouse Arts Center
- 119 riders hailed from outside the Mt. Vernon District.
- $895 was donated to FABB to improve bicycling resources in Fairfax County - their largest fundraiser ever.
- Post ride – many people finished their day at Fair Winds Brewing Company, another local Mt. Vernon area business.
|Partnerships were key to making this event a success.
Supporters of the event included:
Fairfax Alliance for Better Biking (FABB)
Fairfax County Police Department
Fairfax County Department of Transportation
Wheel Nuts Spokes, Inc.
And thanks to LA Prima Catering who donated a chili lunch for all the finishers.
Support the outdoors!
Give to the Fairfax County Park Foundation to support greenspace and trees!
Get involved with Fairfax Alliance for Better Biking to make Fairfax a better place to bike.
Contact the Mt. Vernon Supervisor's office for ways to give/get involved in the Mt. Vernon area!