Proposal Writing Basics
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation?
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
(Also offered in Spanish!)
Date: November 21
Time: 10:30a-12 noon
Grants Research and Training Center (GRTC)
As a cooperating collection of the Foundation Center, the GRTC is a community resource for nonprofit organizations, students, artists, and other individuals seeking foundation grant opportunities.
Upcoming Training Opportunities